Sweet Roast Parsnips
Our twist on the classic honey roast parsnips - perfect with your Sunday roast or with leftovers ... or just because they are delicious!
- 800g parsnips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Sweet Freedom (either)
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees C.
- Peel and chop the parsnips lengthways so fairly slim, cut any thick top bits into thinner slices, not chunks.
- Put the parsnips into a roasting tin, drizzle with oil, Sweet Freedom and toss well.
- Roast for about 35 mins until tender.
You can use this idea with other veggies too - pumpkin, squash, potatoes, carrots etc.