Quick to make, and keeps well in an airtight jar or tin once cool.
- 3 tbsp Sweet Freedom (either)
- 50g rolled oats
- 20g sunflower seeds
- 10g sesame seeds
- 15g almond flakes
- 25g dried cranberries (no added sugar)
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/Gas Mark 5.
- Warm the Sweet Freedom gently, until it runs more easily.
- Place all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Pour in the warmed Sweet Freedom and mix thoroughly.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes. Stir the granola around a little and bake for another 4-6 minutes until golden. Keep an eye on it at this stage, as it can turn golden very quickly.
- Remove and spread out on a tray to cool.
- Serve with fresh fruit and natural yoghurt for a healthy nutritious breakfast.
Recipe courtesy of Joy Skipper